Whale Watching - Adults $59 & Kids $59
- Varighet: 150 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Main Beach, QLD
- Produktkode: FP17
WHALE WATCHING TOUR
Jump on board a luxury catamaran to see the majestic Humpback whales on their annual migration past the Gold Coast. The MV2000 is the largest most stable vessel on the Gold Coast featuring five viewing platforms allowing unobstructed views of the whales. See tail slaps, pectoral waves and spectacular breaches! Learn about the Humpbacks playful and inquisitive nature through the expert commentary of a marine biologist. Morning tea is provided and there is a licensed bar on board. Optional extras include hotel transfers and professional photos of the whales.
- Large, stable wave piercing catamaran with five viewing platforms
- Scenic views of the Gold Coast skyline
- Informative commentary by eco team
- Marine life such as turtles, dolphins and sea eagles
- Free all day parking
- Morning Tea
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Guaranteed whale sightings or return trip given for free
- Hotel Transfers available at $20 pp
- Professional photos of the whales seen on your trip
Need to know
Seasickness is a very common ailment than can affect a high percentage of people. It is recommended that you prepare by taking precautions at least 2 hours prior to boarding. For more information about which sea sickness medicine is best for you, see your Doctor or Pharmacist before travelling.
Non-motorised wheelchairs can access the catamaran, however guests must be able to navigate stairs (12 steps) without the aid of a chair to board the catamaran. There is no accessibility for motorized wheelchairs.
You may bring prams onto the vessel.
- Infants under 4 travel free
- Children are 4 to 14yrs